|Active substance||1 tablet|
|Fentermina (phentermine hydrochloridum)||15 mg / 30 mg|
Brand Name: Acxion.
Generic Name: Phentermine.
Indications: obesity of every degree.
How does Acxion work?
Acxion Fentermina helps you get rid of the signs of compulsive overeating. Taking the medication also helps with other eating disorders. To increase the effect, the drug is used with Topiramate.
Acxion pills (Mexico) helps suppress appetite, which leads to weight loss. According to doctors, its effect is due to an increase in the content of neurotransmitters in the brain.
Acxion: weight loss
IFA Acxion is indicated for obesity when the body mass index is 30 or higher. If you are overweight (BMI 27), taking the drug is also allowed.
It is also possible to take this drug in cases where weight is gradually increasing, for example, in type 2 diabetes, or in the background of arterial hypertension.
Your doctor may recommend taking the drug as part of a short-term (several weeks) course. Additionally, it is recommended to include physical exercise in your regimen and change your eating behavior.
Contraindications to use
The drug is contraindicated for use in patients with the following disorders:
- Arrhythmia is a pathological condition, which is characterized by a violation of the frequency, strength, and sequence of heart contractions. It is manifested by cardialgia or heart pain
- Stroke – cerebral blood circulation disorder, which leads to brain damage
- CHD – acute or chronic myocardial damage. Pathology occurs against the background of decreased or discontinued supply of arterial blood to the heart muscle. The provoking factor is usually pathological processes in the coronary artery system
- Heart failure is a syndrome that develops against the background of deterioration of the pumping function of the heart. With the rapid progression of the disease, the heart is unable to provide a normal blood supply to the entire body. The circulation of nutrients and oxygen is disturbed. This leads to blood stasis.
- Hypertension – systematic high blood pressure caused by narrowing of arteries or their smaller branches – arterioles
- Glaucoma is an eye disease. A characteristic symptom is a constant or periodic increase in intraocular pressure. Other manifestations are decreased visual acuity and nerve atrophy